"Don't leave burning incense... hell, anywhere ... but specifically balanced in your door storage pocket flaps!"
I mean you can already imagined what happened -_-
I was working in the van a few weeks ago and, because I haven't installed my Fan-tastic Fan yet, it was hot in the van.
I opened the two side-entry doors and the hoard of mosquitos rushed in straight away.
I had just helped my mum clean her house. Like REALLY clean, as in we literally touched every single physical item in the house. Every drawer, cabinet, crawl space, closet, cupboard, storage bin, etc.
Anyway, I had helped her clean her house and, as a result, found some goodies such as, but not limited to, these long mosquito-repelling incense sticks.
I fired one up and wanted it to be as close to the middle of my side-entry doors as possible so I could continue working with a bit of a breeze. I hastily balanced it in my door storage pocket at an angle. Worked great.
Of course I forgot about it and when the intense Jacksonville humidity finally started to relieve in the form of a monsoon, I quickly started to "close up shop" and as I was closing the side-entry doors of the van to go inside the house, I saw smoke billowing out of the door storage pocket!!
I didn't know right away what it was and I assumed it was just another crazy electrical issue that was manifesting as an entropic force to reduce my van down to ashes.
It was of course, that dang incense stick. Ugh! MY B -_-
I dug through all the extension cords and jumper cables that I had stored in that door and, sure enough, found that stick of incense burning bright at on the carpet fabric that lines the storage pocket.